Our system technologies have one thing in common: They support operators and are designed for systems and power plants. Data is managed and visualized on site. To give operators the ability to monitor operations at other plants and locations, we developed FMS – our fleetwide monitoring system. FMS is an online platform to centrally and interactively monitor power plant performance.
Each user receives direct access to the FMS central analysis and collaboration interface. The program is highly versatile, allowing you to generate individual reports and configure views for different user groups. The workflow management system is intuitive, making it easy for your teams to communicate as well as process and store information.
Central data management delivers a wealth of opportunity
Central data management offers many advantages, including the ability to easily integrate numerous data sources and combine physical, statistical and process analysis methods with powerful tools to detect patterns and help you make decisions. What’s more, having a bird’s eye view of your plants allows you to run benchmarking in order to detect similarities and differences in plant operations and learn from them. Company-wide collaboration ensures that all departments are included in process optimization activities.
FMS capabilities at a glance:
- Combine physical, statistical, and process analysis methods with powerful tools to detect patterns and help you make decisions
- Detect events early, analyze and evaluate root causes, and initiate the appropriate action
- View all plants from one central platform, and learn from similarities and differences in plant operations
- Leverage company-wide collaboration to ensure that all departments are included in process optimization activities
- Benefit from state-of-the-art data management and open system architecture, allowing flexible solution scalability and the integration of different data sources